Trusted by the UK Government
Unique Build are proud recipients of the UK Government’s TrustMark accreditation – one of the highest standards in the industry, and an assurance that your home is in safe hands.
What is TrustMark?
TrustMark is accreditation that comes directly from the UK Government’s Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), and indicates exceptional levels of quality at all stages of work to be completed on your home.
Why you can trust TrustMark
TrustMark assesses three major areas of any applicant. Any company accredited by the scheme must excel in all areas.
Technical knowledge and competence
High levels of customer service
Superb Trading Practices
Why Unique Build’s TrustMark status matters for you
We could talk for hours about the robust TrustMark approval process that we’ve undergone to receive our accreditation, but we’ll keep it brief. When you work with us you can expect…
- Quality standards set by none other than the UK Government.
- Higher levels of protection should anything go wrong through Trading Standards integration in the TrustMark scheme.
- Support from TrustMark themselves to ensure you get free advice, information and knowledge should you need it.
Other benefits, as listed in the TrustMark Customer Charter
Unique Build, like all businesses under the Government’s TrustMark scheme, have signed a Customer Charter and a Code of Conduct. You can read it in full here, but some of the key commitments we make and benefits to you include…
- Honesty at every step of the process for both us and any subcontractors who we hire in to ensure you’re always clear where the project is at.
- Honest quotes reflecting high quality work to be performed and no surprises that stray from the final agreed price.
- Truthful advertising and claims at all times – if we say it, you can believe it.
- Care for your home at all times, as well as vulnerable people, pets, and valuables that will be around when work is being undertaken.
- Provide clear information about the products we provide and recommend, such as VELUX windows.
- Ensure you’re clear about the legal and technical constraints involved in you project, such as the need for planning permission.
- A clear quote that’s itemised and fair.
- A rigid complaints procedure, along with dispute resolution on the off-chance anything does go wrong.
Ongoing monitoring from TrustMark
In addition to the application process that we initially undertook, TrustMark continues to provide ongoing annual checks to ensure our quality levels are maintained.
We receive visits to sites where work has been completed at random to ensure the quality levels are consistently high. At other times, mid-point assessments will also take place at random.